Friday, January 18, 2008

Some thing else in my heart

I don't really understand about what i feel of you.if it's love or not.when you are far from me,i feel missing.when you are talking about a men,i am jealous.when you walk on front of me,i feel my heart's beating so strong.when you are looking to my eyes,i feel no body's happier than me.when you are angry of me,i don't know that there's another place for me for getting good feeling.if all of that are the sign of love,i will tell you that i love you.i can't live without you,coz i'm not sure that i can find another heart.so,don't ever try to leave me.coz i'll never leave you.don't ever heat me,coz i'll never stop giving you my best attention.and don't reject me,coz i really love you with all of the things in my heart.i love you.and i promise that i can keep this feeling till the end of my life.i love you,beauty

No comments: